Season Pass Policies
2023-2024 Season passes and their associated benefits/discounts are valid during the 2023-2024 season and will expire after the close of the current season.
Season passes are non-refundable.
- All purchases are final. There are no refunds for any reason, including but not limited to: sickness, injury, weather conditions, natural or manmade disasters. Mount Peter does not guarantee a number of operating days due to weather.
- Season passes are not transferable, and the use of a season pass by anyone other than the purchaser is prohibited and subject to arrest for theft of service. The pass will be revoked for the entire season without refund. Season passes must be clearly visible at all times to lift personnel. Passes must be worn above the waist.
- If a pass holder would like management to consider a transfer of the pass they must request a Season Pass Request of Transfer Form before January 1, 2024 and prior to pass issue. After this date requests will not be honored under any circumstance. There is a $40.00 request fee. Please allow 90 days for notification.
- A lost season pass must be reported immediately to the ticket office. Replacement cost is $100.00.
- If a season pass is forgotten, pass holder is required to purchase a full rate lift ticket. No complimentary lift tickets are issued.
- Identification is required to receive your season pass. Proof of age is required for age restricted passes.
- A season pass may be revoked without refund by management for misconduct, abuse, or violation of the N.Y.S. Code Rule 54, Article 18, “SAFETY IN SKIING CODE” & “NSAA Your Responsibility Code.”
- Mount Peter will not tolerate any antisocial misconduct of any form. Violations of ski area policy will result in revocation of season pass, non-refunded. The Pass holder agrees to seek and read ski area policy that is posted at the information board.
- The season pass offer is based on existing facilities.
- By purchasing a season pass, the pass holder understands and agrees that Mount Peter may use photographs of the holder for marketing purposes without further release.
- Upon sale completion of a season pass, you, the user (pass holder), have agreed to all the rules, policies and regulations applicable to season pass holders.
- By purchasing a season pass, you agree to enter your address onto Mount Peter’s mailing list. If you wish to opt out, you will need to notify Mount Peter in writing.
- At no time are coolers, strollers, large bags or electrical items permitted in either lodge. Leave items such as these in your car. No alcoholic beverages purchased off-site are permitted. Dogs are not permitted on the premises. Deliveries of food are not permitted. Sleds, toboggans, et cetera are not permitted.
- Mount Peter is not responsible for theft or damage to any personal items, including but not limited to, cars, ski/snowboard gear, etc.
- If a lawsuit of any kind should incur please note that the pass holder agrees to sue in the State of New York, County of Orange. The term skiing/skiers refers to all snow sports at Mount Peter including snowboarding.