NYS SAFETY IN SKIING CODE – ARTICLE 18
NOTICE: This form must be signed before your pass is processed. If you do not fully accept the conditions below you may not participate in the sport of skiing at Mount Peter.
NOTICE: Skiers and Ski Lift Passengers are governed by the New York State Safety in Skiing Code. (Article 18, of the NYS General Obligations Law).
Mount Peter’s Season Pass Policies, Area Regulations and Agreement:
1. Season passes and their associated benefits/discounts are valid during the 2021-2022 season and will expire after the close of the current season. A season pass does not include tubing.
2. All purchases are final. There are no refunds for any reason including, but not limited to: sickness, injury, health problems, weather conditions, natural or man made disasters. There is no guarantee of number of operating days due to weather.
3. If a passholder would like management to consider a transfer of the pass they must request a Season Pass Request of Transfer Form before January 1, 2022 and prior to pass issue. The form must be completed and all documents must be submitted prior to January 15, 2022. After this date requests will not be honored under any circumstance. There is a $50.00 request fee. Please allow 90 days for notification.
4. Season passes are not transferable, and the use of a season pass by anyone other than the purchaser is prohibited and subject to arrest for theft of service. The pass will be revoked for the entire season without refund. Season passes must be clearly visible at all times to lift personnel and worn above the waist.
5. A lost season pass must be reported immediately to the ticket office. Replacement cost is $100.00.
6. If a season pass is forgotten, pass holder is required to purchase a full rate lift ticket. No complimentary lift tickets are issued.
7. Identification is required to receive your season pass. Proof of age is required for age restricted passes.
8. A season pass may be revoked without refund by management for misconduct, abuse, or violation of the N.Y.S. Code Rule 54, Article 18, “SAFETY IN SKIING CODE” & “NSAA Your Responsibility Code.”
9. Mount Peter will not tolerate any antisocial misconduct of any form. Violations of ski area policy will result in revocation of season pass, non-refunded. The passholder agrees to seek and read ski area policy that is posted at the information board.
10. The season pass offer is based on existing facilities.
11. By purchasing this season pass, the passholder understands and agrees that Mount Peter may use photographs of the holder for marketing purposes without further release.
12. Upon sale completion of a season’s pass you, the user (passholder), have agreed to all the rules, policies and regulations for season passholders.
13. By purchasing a seasons pass I agree to enter my address onto Mount Peter’s mailing list. If I wish to opt out I need to notify Mount Peter in writing.
14. At no time are coolers, strollers, large bags, electrical items allowed in either lodge. Items such as these should be left in your car. At no time are Alcoholic Beverages purchased elsewhere or Dogs allowed on the premises. Food Deliveries and SLEDS are NOT permitted.
15. Mount Peter is not responsible for theft or damage to any personal items, including but not limited to, cars, ski/snowboard gear, etc.
16. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, and the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim shall be the New York State Supreme Court, County of Orange, or the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Hours of Operation:
1. The 2021-2022 Unlimited Season Pass and Mid-Week Season Pass are valid during the Winter Season. All operating days are weather dependent. The tentative Winter Season is generally from early December to mid March. The 2021-2022 Tentative Operating Schedule will be Wednesday thru Sunday & Holiday Mondays & Tuesdays. Midweek hours begin at 10am and Weekends begin at 8:30am with extended hours up to 8:00 pm Wednesday-Saturday, January 5, 2022 thru Early March, weather dependent.
2. All dates, hours of operation, rates and provisions are subject to change without notice. Mount Peter is not responsible for any typographical
errors or omissions in any advertisement or other printed material.
At time of purchase Passholder / Purchaser agrees to all policies and regulations of a Mount Peter Season Pass.
I agree to abide by all Mount Peter Mountain Policies and Regulations and the policies set forth for a Season Pass at Mount Peter.