ACES Multi-Week Program
2020-2021 ACES’ PROGRAM REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Welcome to the 2020-2021 Winter Season!
The Mount Peter 2021 ACES’ Program begins Saturday, January 9th or Sunday, January 10th, 2021, and is a 4-week program. There will be no makeup week. This program is for those wanting to learn how to ski or snowboard, and for those wanting to improve their skills in a 4-week program! The 2021 ACES’ Program has a guaranteed maximum of 6:1 / Student: Instructor ratio. Sign up for one of the days offered and you will ski/snowboard every week on that day only. You choose your lesson start time at 9:00 am, 11:00 am or 1:00 pm for 1.5 hours each. Rental Packages and Lift Tickets are available for your chosen day if needed and are valid from 8:30 am-5 pm for the 4 weeks of the program. *Children must be age 6 on or before December 1, 2020, and at least in 1st Grade. This Program has access to the Mountain School Lift Line during class when deemed necessary by the instructor. You must have a Lift Ticket or Season Pass to be in the program. Lift Tickets & Rentals are only sold to those purchasing lessons.
Program Cost ala Carte:
Lessons at 9:00am, 11:00am or 1:00pm: $270.00
Junior (*Ages 6-11) Lift Tickets: $215.00; Jr Rental Package Ski or Snowboard: $90.82 (Valid 8:30am-5pm for 4 days of program)
Adult (*Ages 12+) Lift Tickets: $230.00; Adult Rental Package Ski or Snowboard: $116.77 (Valid 8:30am-5pm for 4 days of program)
Helmet Rental Package (all ages): $60.55 (Valid 8:30am-5pm for the 4 days of the program)
- This is a 4-week program. There are NO makeups. There are NO REFUNDS on this program. Days & Times may not be changed once chosen.
- The program is for ages 6 and up. Children must be in at least 1st grade.
- Lift Tickets and Rentals are valid from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm on the day you choose for the length of the program.
- The program will NOT be held on Martin Luther King Weekend or President’s Weekend. (Jan 16th & 17th; Feb 13th & 14th)
- Lessons begin promptly at the start time chosen. Missed class time is not made up or extended. Time and Day may not be changed. All lessons meet at the base of the mountain in front of Sunrise Lodge. In the event, the participant misses a week that week will be forfeited.
- Participant and Parent/Guardian agree to Mount Peter COVID-19 Rules and Procedures 20-21.
- Every participant will be health screened on the day of the program. Masks are required at all times.
- Lesson Participants may ride the lift with other participants in their group or alone.
- There is no guarantee that the participant will have the same instructor every week.
- In the event that the program is postponed, you will be contacted via email 2 hours prior to the lesson that day. Mount Peter will resume the program the following week and a week will be added on. The program is held during snow, cold, rain, or shine but on occasion, cancellations do occur.
- Helmets are recommended for all Mountain School Programs. All rentals and lessons are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Every participant is required to have either a Season Pass or Lift Ticket thru ACES’ to be part of this program.
- If you are renting: All rental forms must have a credit card number for a security deposit. If rental is lost, stolen, or broken there is up to a $400.00 replacement fee that you will be charged depending on the nature of the incident.
- Mount Peter, nor its staff, are responsible for participants once the program is complete for the session.
- Mount Peter does not take responsibility for any person (s). This includes, but is not limited to, using the chairlift and mountain safely. Please make sure participant is aware of all chairlift and mountain safety rules and guidelines which may be viewed on our website. Parents are encouraged to participate in the parent meeting on the first day of the program.
- Mount Peter 20-21 Refund Policy: During this uncertain time with COVID, please keep in mind that any purchase made is a risk. Mount Peter’s programs are non-refundable, and will not be extended, even if your child misses time due to illness. The only circumstance that would cause Mount Peter to consider a partial credit, less a 20% administrative fee, for the following season would occur if we are mandated to shut down by the government and cannot complete the program during the season. Before purchasing this program, please consider the risks involved. Upon payment, you agree to the above terms.
- There is a parent meeting the first day the program begins in Bears Den at 15 minutes past your child’s lesson start time. Example: Start time 9:00 am—Meeting 9:15 am. ALL parents are strongly encouraged to attend even if your child is not taking a lesson! Adult participant meetings will take place at the start of your lesson on the first day of the program.