Cardboard Race Rules
Sled Design Rules
- Sled materials: cardboard, tape, paint.
- Evidence of any “illegal materials” will lead to immediate disqualification of the sled and team – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You may tape the bottom of the sled.
- You may decorate your sled with paint, pictures, flags, etc.
- Feel free to wear costumes and bribe the judges.
- Teams must consist of at least 2 members.
- Each member must fill out and sign a liability release form (in Guest Services) before the start of the race.
Judging of the sleds
- The sleds will be judged in two categories: artistic and speed.
- Please note: costumes may be considered towards the score.
- The combined scores will be added for an overall score.
- There will also be an award for the best self destruction of a sled while on course.