- Mountain Info
- Plan Your Trip
- News & Events
Get your pass NOW buy online!
Announcing NEW Quad Lift for the 2017-2018 Season!
Adult Mid-Week Season Pass - NOW $189 Regularly $399
*Junior Mid-Week Season Pass - NOW $179 Regularly $369
Download your season pass application here
*Junior age: 5-11 yrs. old, an adult is 12 and up as of 12/1/17
As an added Bonus every UNLIMITED Season Pass holder will get tickets for our tons of fun package to:
Ticket to - The Hudson Valley Renegades - Class A minor league baseball club affiliated with the Tampa Bay Rays. Play 38 home games at Dutchess Stadium." an independent professional baseball team! Rte. 9D Wappingers Falls NY 12590 845-838-0094 - hvrenegades.com
Ticket to - The Warwick Drive In Movie Theatre - features a park like grassy setting on 11 acres of farmland, first run movies, home-cooked food and multiple screens for a bigger choice of features. 5 Warwick Tpk., Warwick, NY 10990 845 986 4440 - warwickdrivein.com
Ticket to - Laser One - Featuring a 6,000 square foot multilevel laser tag arena, the best video arcade games anywhere, four lanes of Highway 66 Bowling, nine holes of indoor miniature golf, the all-new Laser Maze Challenge, private rooms for parties and loads of fun and excitement for the whole family!
Wantage Plaza, 205 Route 23, Wantage, NJ 07461 973-702-0500 - laser1.us
Ticket to - Monroe Country Club - Monroe is a 9 hole golf course offering 18 teeing areas that provide a variety of challenges for those who desire to play 18 holes. Golfers will appreciate Monroe’s long standing reputation for well manicured and undulating greens. The design of the course takes advantage of the property’s changes in terrain and “Creegan’s Creek” that comes into play on four holes and runs through the property which will leave the golfer asking...”Should I go for it or do I lay up?” 63 Still Road, Monroe, NY 10950 - FREE Golf for 2-4 people with full purchase of golf carts. 914-329-2912 - monroecountryclubny.com
Mid-Week, Senior or Tiny Tot passes are not included in the tons of fun deal. Mount Peter is not responsible for outside vendor discounts or services. Each ticket or deal is separate, conditions apply. Mount Peter is not responsible for lost or misplaced tickets. Tons of Fun pack should be picked up at Mount Peter, if not picked up by April 15th Mount Peter will mail Tons of Fun tickets by regular first class mail. Mount Peter Is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets not delivered by mail. Tons of Fun Tickets are available in limited quantities, must purchase by 3/31/17 or before supply runs out whichever comes first.
Mount Peter’s Season Pass Policies & Regulations:
1. Season passes and their associated benefits/discounts are valid during the 2017-2018 season and will expire after the close of the current season.
2. All purchases are final. There are no refunds for any reason including, but not limited to: sickness, injury, health problems, weather conditions, natural or man made disasters. There is no guarantee of number of operating days due to weather.
3. If a pass holder would like management to consider a transfer of the pass they must request a Season Pass Request of Transfer Form before January 1, 2018 and prior to pass issue. The form must be completed and all documents must be submitted prior to January 15, 2018. After this date requests will not be hon-ored under any circumstance. There is a $30.00 request fee. Please allow 90 days for notification.
4. Season passes are not transferable, and the use of a season pass by anyone other than the purchaser is prohibited and subject to arrest for theft of service. The pass will be revoked for the entire season without refund. Season passes must be clearly visible at all times to lift personnel. Passes must be worn above the waist.
5. A lost season pass must be reported immediately to the ticket office. Replacement cost is $75.00.
6. If a season pass is forgotten, pass holder is required to purchase a full rate lift ticket. No complimentary lift tickets are issued.
7. Identification is required to receive your season pass. Proof of age is required for age restricted passes.
8. A season pass may be revoked without refund by management for misconduct, abuse, or violation of the N.Y.S. Code Rule 54, Article 18, SAFTEY IN SKIING CODE” & NSAA Your Responsibility Code.”
9. Mount Peter will not tolerate any antisocial misconduct of any form. Violations of ski area policy will result in revocation of season pass, non-refunded. The Pass holder agrees to seek and read ski area policy that is posted at the information board.
10. The season pass offer is based on existing facilities.
11. By purchasing this season pass, the pass holder understands and agrees that Mount Peter may use photographs of the holder for marketing purposes without further release. Any persons wishing not to allow Mount Peter use of their image must complete a Pass holder Photo Opt Out Form available at the Customer Service Office. This must be completed before their season pass photo is taken.
12. Upon sale completion of a season’s pass you, the user (pass holder), have agreed to all the rules, policies and regulations for season pass holders.
13. By purchasing a seasons pass I agree to enter my address onto Mount Peter’s mailing list. If I wish to opt out I need to notify Mount Peter in writing.
14. At no time are coolers, strollers, large bags, electrical items allowed in either lodge. Items such as these should be left in your car. At no time are Alcoholic Beverages purchased elsewhere or Dogs allowed on the premises. Food Deliveries and SLEDS are NOT permitted.
15. Mount Peter is not responsible for theft or damage to any personal items, including but not limited to, cars, ski/snowboard gear, etc.
16. If a lawsuit of any kind should incur please note that the pass holder agrees to sue in the State of New York, County of Orange. The term skiing / skiers refers to all snow sports at Mount Peter including Snowboarding.
Hours of Operation:
1. The 2017-2018 Unlimited Season Pass and Mid-Week Season Pass are valid during the Winter Season. All operating days are weather dependent. The tentative Winter Season is generally from early December to the end of March. Mount Peter’s night operating schedule, with extended hours to 9pm Tuesday-Saturday, January 3, 2018 thru early March, weather dependent. These hours are subject to change without notice.
2. All dates, hours of operation, rates and provisions are subject to change without notice. Mount Peter is not responsible for any typographical errors or omissions in any advertisement or other printed material.